Monday, June 23, 2008

Messages From My Customers.

Subscribe For The Traffic Magnet From ME here, you are paying me directly as the owner of this Home Income Portal. This is my service, and I receive 100% of the Subscription from you.


Although I maybe on Vacation somewhere, my Home Income Portal Team will take care of everything for me (including Customer Service) and get your Message online immedately.

SUBSCRIBE HERE


Here is another Service of Mine. It is called Banner Fiesta. My customers pay me 14.00 every month to have 4 - 5 Million people see their Banners on 3 million pages Worldwide.

Subscribe For Banner Fiesta From ME here, you are paying me directly as the owner of this Home Income Portal.

This is my service, and I receive 100% of the Subscription from you.

Although I maybe on Vacation somewhere, my Home Income Portal Team will take care of everything for me (including Customer Service) and get your Banners online immedately.

Subscribe For Banner Fiesta From Me Here, Get Your Website Visible.

Customers pay you 14.00 every Month RECURRING for your online Banner Advertising Service, yet The Home Income Portal Team handles everything for you. Nothing for you to do, but get paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment