Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today, I use several computers

A Few Years ago, I was very afraid of the computer in my home. My son bought me the computer, and set it up in the family room. It stood on my table, all pretty looking. I dusted around it, touched it gingerly, even sat in front of it and admired this beautiful machine. Since I could not switch it on, I simply felt very modern, because I have a computer. But, it was something alien that my grand children use, to play games and DO something called chat.

It was very foreign to see them talking to the computer, typing away and chatting with their friends. For a week I was terrified to go into the family room, because my grand kids (Eric and Amy) said there was a MOUSE in there.

Today, I use several computers to earn me an income in excess of 2 Million Dollars a year. Every day, it continues to grow. Now, I have no idea how long this will last, because the internet is changing so fast, but right now I am more capable than I have ever been in my Life.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE HOME INCOME BUILDER

No comments:

Post a Comment