Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"how to best pursue my web business goals and dreams"

I have to say, the combination of The Home Income Portal and the 106 Monetized Website to attract Passive Income has really crystalized things for me.

During the past month I have been pulling my hair out trying to determine how to best pursue my web business goals and dreams.

The past month has been a classic case of information overload.

I have looked at so many programs, e-books and membership sites (and were talking four different memberships ranging from $97 to $297 a month) that my head was about to explode.

Once I discovered The Home Income Portal I quickly realized that I held the "Golden Key" in my hands. I immediately updated my owners profile diligently and extracted every every income stream programmed for me.

And then today, after checking my 106 Monetized Websites that was installed across the internet for me, I immediately knew that it was only a matter of time that my team will have all of my Income Websites Visible.

And what a relief. Seriously. I needed to simplify things and focus on one business model and one membership site and I needed to stop trying to chase multiple rabbits simultaneously.

Thank you for putting together such a wonderful online business for everyone and thank you for putting me in place to build my income from home.

It took me a while to find you guys, but I am so glad I am here.

All the best,

Donald Polanski

1 comment:

  1. After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV

    ReplyDelete