Friday, July 3, 2009

News from a friend -- The Simplicity...

News from a Friend

The Beauty of the Home Income Portal is The Simplicity...

Hi,

When I subscribed to The Home Income Portal, I thought it will be one those full of hype type of business that promotes only their service or product.

When I took a look at my portals, I was shocked to see so many streams of income. Plus everyone pays me directly. They made it so simple going into business, but not done by me or many famous people online. You had my attention that point onwards.

It is HUGE. From no website, to hundreds of websites across the Internet, each one changing with every click. It lets me know that somewhere, there are hundreds of people working to get sales for me.

One thing I must say, the beauty of the tactics lies in the simplicity, so, if someone ignores it because of it's simplicity, then s/he is a fool!

When I read your claim of making a 6 figure income from affiliate marketing and getting fat commissions checks, I thought here comes another one just fooling people around. But, after seeing the extent of my Passive Income (106) Websites (which seems to me only tip of ice berg,) I am not surprised anyone can make that kind of income.

Best Regards.

Omar Seti

Thanks for the news, my friend,

Alice
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment