Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Some day" is here!

Dear ETR Reader -

When was the last time you said, "That's a great idea. I'll do that as soon as..."

"That was how I lived my life," says ETR staffer Jessica K. "I had all these great experiences I wanted to enjoy - cities to travel to, museums to visit, books to read."

But Jessica was so busy with "other things" that she never checked off a single thing on her list.

"My list was getting longer, but my life was getting shorter," she admitted. "I realized I had to make a drastic change or one day I'd be lying on my death bed feeling like I let all my dreams slip away."

Then one day something miraculous happened to Jessica. Through her contacts at ETR, she met an Ivy League-educated business school professor. "A man who instantly and permanently changed my life," she says.

That man was Dr. Srikumar Rao. A scholar of philosophy and religion, Dr. Rao had developed a "Crafting Reality" technique that made it easy for Jessica to switch from an "I'll do it later" person to someone who began doing all the things she wanted right away.

This technique is simple, Dr. Rao explains, but it allows you to go deeply into the recesses of your brain and heart. It lets you identify the hidden things that are making you unhappy. It helps you discover your inner strengths and turn them into "burning desires." Using this technique, you change your life in a matter of minutes - not years - and instantly begin living a fully satisfying, productive, and happy life.

"One of the great things about Dr. Rao's technique," says Jessica, "is that it helped me push outside my comfort zone while still letting me feel completely in control. I never felt like I was doing something I couldn't manage or maintain. I don't like complicated strategies. This was amazingly simple. And it worked almost right away. So it was very easy to do!

"Dr. Rao showed me how to align my wants and desires with my actions. It was so easy to do using his technique. I've been checking off items on my 'dream list' ever since. I can't tell you how happy that made me feel.

"And now I'm confident that I won't let my life pass me by. I'm doing the things I want to do."

This "Crafting Reality" strategy is just one of the life-altering techniques Dr. Rao teaches in his Personal Mastery program.

A professor who's taught at prestigious universities like Berkeley, Columbia, and the London Business School , Dr. Rao has worked with dozens of driven, ambitious students. Men and women who - like you - want professional and financial success... fulfillment... passion... and happiness.

After learning from Dr. Rao, Brandon P. says, "I have a completely new outlook on life, happiness and self-worth."

Dr. Rao's principles helped Howard K. start a new business venture to pursue his life-long dreams. "I have never been happier," says Howard.

Says another student - Baron L. - of Dr. Rao, "He has really helped to put my life on the fast track toward my vision of life as an enjoyable ride."

You CAN turn your dreams into reality.

Stop waiting for "some day" to bring you the happiness you deserve.

The Personal Mastery program can put you on the path to passion, purpose, and fulfillment starting TODAY. Find out how right here.

Best Regards,

Charlie Byrne
Associate Publisher, Early to Rise

 

 


You are receiving this e-mail as a part of your subscription to Early to Rise.


Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation.

Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

_____

To unsubscribe from Early to Rise and any associated external offers, Click here

To cancel or for any other subscription issues, write us at:

Order Processing Center
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 7835
Delray Beach, Florida 33482

No comments:

Post a Comment