Read this to ensure you are getting the BEST Advertising Results and not wasting precious time and your hard earned dollars.
A number of you are using various advertising sources that do NOT produce good quality leads. It is your choice where you promote but we want to make sure you understand that all advertising is NOT equal. Read this important information below to save yourself wasted dollars on advertising, save time and avoid boiling frustration.
Here is a basic summary of what you need to know about online advertising.
1) Be aware of the difference between VIEWS and HITS. Hits usually refer to someone, a person actually CLICKING on your ad. Some sites promise to deliver hits, when really they are providing only views of your ad. This means no one actually clicks on the ad, your ad just appears somewhere lost on a page.
2) Some sites use a computer-generated script that has a computer CLICK on ads meaning you think you are getting hits, but no human has actually seen your ad.
3) Some sites pay people a very small amount of money to complete forms. These people have no interest in purchasing and are usually not good leads.
4) Some sites deliver leads to you but the leads are names of people from countries that do not have the ability to make secure verified purchases. An example of such a country is Nigeria.
Below is a list of countries which DO provide their citizens with secure online order processing. Leads from these countries are acceptable.
Every week we hear from people that tell us they are promoting all day every day but no results! We look at their Ad Tracker stats and guess what? They are NOT advertising in reputable places. They are NOT advertising at the places we recommend and list in the Member area! They are not getting any clicks on their Ads!
Below are our suggestions so you get the BEST VALUE from your Advertising and Promotion Efforts.
1. The Safelists and Exchanges listed in your Member area under Advertising/Traffic are ones that we recommend for both paid advertising or credit-based free advertising. The list we provide is a GOOD place for paid ads.
2. When you get notification of an Associate sign up pay close attention to the COUNTRY that the lead is generated. If the lead is not on the list of countries above, be skeptical of the quality of lead.
3. If you get a an Associate sign up that has bogus letters entered or a fictional name, then just disregard the lead. It is a person or computer wasting your time.
4. Use your Ad Tracker tool that we provide FREE for your use in your member area. If you purchase advertising somewhere and you get ZERO hits tracked on your Ad Tracker then you KNOW that advertising source is NOT a good one.
5. If you want to check with our Support Team BEFORE you buy paid advertising from a source we don't have on our recommended list, you can submit a Support form request. We will be happy to provide you with some FREE advice.
6. Follow the steps of the online Bootcamp Training videos, and attend the Live Weekly Training Sessions with George Kosch.
The bottom line is this. One of the fastest way to DOOM your online business, is buying paid ads in places that don't produce good quality leads. You may think, "I am advertising and promoting but not getting results!" But know this: If your ad is not being seen by real people at a reputable advertising source you will be out of money and make NOTHING! Be wary and wise when purchasing online advertising. Save yourself from wasting your money and the frustration.
FINAL WORDS: We offer you training every week to help you avoid problems like this. PLEASE come to the training.
Listen. Learn and apply what we teach you. We ONLY Tell you to do what we KNOW works because we are DOING IT!
About The Author
Glen Brink is sharing this inside information produced by World Profit, Inc.
Self made "Renaissance man" Glen Brink is CEO of
small and home-based businesses learn how to
profit online. Attend the webcast (live or recorded)
TODAY and receive free guaranteed visitors
to the website of your choice! For details
on Glen Brink's successful marketing career,
go to www.GlenBrink.com