Thursday, February 14, 2008

I spend most of my day on the Computer

Hello,

I am physically challenged, so I spend most of my day on the Computer. I operate many businesses and The Home Income Portal is the one that I use for a stable and secure income.

I do not need help or a Team, since I can do it all, Yet the Home Income Portal is the only business I own that I can depend on getting 100K or more every month. It keeps me in the money and in the game.

There are several good reasons why anyone can turn their Home Computer into a Automated Money Machine.

You do not need to be Computer Smart, or know anything about Marketing or Business,

In fact it is better if you are dumb like me and Grandpa, so that it is easier to complete your Startup Profile and get your Home Income Portal generating income from your Home Computer.


Thank You Very Much

Jeremy Burnns

No comments:

Post a Comment