Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Christmas gift you'll NEVER forget

From the Desk of Michael Masterson

Dear Early to Rise Reader -

Each year around this time, I take stock of the year that's coming to an end, and I look ahead into the coming months.

This is the perfect time for it. The holiday crush is over - or nearly over. The glow of a brand new year is on the horizon. It's my chance to look back over everything I've accomplished. To set new targets for myself.

I am pleased to say I can look at 2009 with a feeling of satisfaction and pride. This year I wrote two books... produced two documentaries and one feature film... won three Jiu Jitsu tournaments... composed 80 poems... and helped a half dozen clients produce a half a billion dollars in sales.

It wasn't always this way. Before I started writing ETR, December was always a different month for me. When I thought about what I had done, I was always frustrated. I rarely accomplished more than 10% of my goals. And my biggest and most personal goals were always left undone. That all changed when I discovered the Hourglass Epiphany. And that's the purpose of this note - to introduce the Hourglass Epiphany to you.

Early to Rise and success expert Bob Cox (a man who has worked one-on-one with no fewer than FOUR billionaires) have teamed up to develop the most effective life transformational program I have ever seen.

Bob is the perfect person to guide you because he's mastered this capability himself.

Thirty years ago, he discovered a powerful achievement secret that set his life on a new trajectory. Within two years of this discovery, his income had grown by 300%. He co-founded a local start-up that grew into a $2-billion-a-year enterprise. He retired for the first time at age 36... and again at 50. He earned his pilot's license at age 56... and has since been awarded two world airspeed records.

The same secret - which Bob calls the "Hourglass Epiphany" - is what I credit for my own accomplishments. This secret helped one early member of Bob's group drop 25 pounds in three months. Another member turned this secret into an extra $4850 in side income between February and August.

I Love Your System and Your Program!

"I can't tell you how important your program has been in the progress I have made in my life ... I have lost almost 50 pounds and have greatly improved my health. I have probably increased the value of my company by at least 50%. I have strategically invested more quality time with people that are important to me in an effort to improve those relationships. In short, I love your system and your program."

- Kristy Chou, Atlanta, GA

You can get the full details on the Hourglass Epiphany - and find out how to use it to create your own life of relaxed accomplishment - right here.

But I urge you to act quickly. To reward the high achievers who join Bob's elite group, the ETR team has put together an unbelievable deal. You must join by January 6 to get the full advantages of this ridiculous offer. Those who wait will not only pay more for admittance into Bob's group of wisdom-seekers... they will also forfeit an incredible bonus.

A lifetime of achievement, confidence, and satisfaction is at your fingertips. Go on. Take it.

This could be the best gift you could ever give yourself.

Merry Christmas,

Michael Masterson
Founder
Early to Rise

P.S. You have just two weeks left to take advantage of the incredible deal ETR has put together for you. Respond by January 6 or you will miss out on the special surprises Bob has for you.

 

 

 

 

 


You are receiving this e-mail as a part of your subscription to Early to Rise.


Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation.

Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

_____

To unsubscribe from Early to Rise and any associated external offers, Click here

To cancel or for any other subscription issues, write us at:

Order Processing Center
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 7835
Delray Beach, Florida 33482

No comments:

Post a Comment