Friday, May 30, 2008

My GLOBAL Home Income Portal and ADSENSE EMPIRE

I am a work at home mom. Forget the Hype, it is not easy to be a working single mother. Had too many diaper days with no money. Their Father donated his plentiful sperms, but never any money to go along with the results.

Yep, got my belly swollen 3 times, and two girls and a boy popped 203a out. Each time was supposed to be different - but on the third fertilized sperm, I got serious. I needed to look after things. That night, he went to get his SH### together. I suppose he did. I never saw him again.

Eviction Notice at the door, my sperm donator gone, and I have 3 crying, hungry babies to feed and care for ...

I grabbed his computer, Yep !! - The SH###T bought computer, no Formula. and was about to throw it out the window, something inside stopped me. Did you know, it was working, so that is how I survived. Dreaming online of The Good Life.

Yep, I am a Home Income Portal Owner for years now, and with my income close to a Million a Year, I can Afford my Lifestyle. I never saw my Sperm Donator, but I have his computer framed and mounted on the wall as my Trophy, and yes - You are going to LOVE this ...

I had a custum made blow up of him in my relax room. Everytime I need to unwind, I would punch him a few times, but he always come back up for more. It is my Life Challenge to Punch him so much, he will Go Down and Stay Down.

Cheryl Baptiste

My GLOBAL Home Income Portal and ADSENSE EMPIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment