Saturday, February 2, 2008

my Team that is building my marketing and promotions for me

Hi Everybody,

This is Theresa here saying a very,very Thank You to my Team that is building my marketing and promotions for me.

I never expected this kind of Total Support and even have a team assigned, since I know very little in How to Promote a Business. No other business out there will do that for me. When I cannot do something, I am always left on my own. They took my money and made me feel useless.

My Team and Doug was always there, and I can always expect them to help in everything. This is my second year with a Home Income Portal, and my Team took all my mess and negligence and put it back together for me.

I am now earning more money than I can ever imagine. I pay $48.00 a month, and I now earn more that $1,700.00 a week, so after the 48.00 a month, everything else is mine.

I have paid off all my debts, own a home and can stay with my 3 sons at home full time. Thanks to my Team, I feel human again, and have my dignity back.



Theresa Ho Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment