Tuesday, February 12, 2008

turn your home computer into a Portal for Income

My Home

My friend also got their own Home Income Portal, and in the first few days they buzzed my ears with questions, questions, questions. But after they realized how easy it was to operate their Home Income Portal, they just started to amass their income from their Home. This is contagious, it is viral, and you will never, never look at your computer the same way again. You can only see it as a Home Income Portal.

The Home Income Portal --

Freedom in my Home.

There is Nothing Like it.

Also, there are Affiliate Accounts that are also all setup for you that is like secret little places to stuff cash into. The official computer talk for this is Multiple Streams of Income. What you do is, You surf over to google adsense, clickbank, amazon, pageswirl, webdawg, traffic swarm and login to your Members Area there, it is all stuffed with cash.

You simply wait for these companies to mail you a check or you can set it up for them to wire it into your bank account. So, if the amount is over $5,000, I have them wire it, otherwise I wait for the check.

Now, I am not saying that you are going to make 60k or 80k, it might be more or it might be less. But just the fact that you can turn your home computer into a Portal for Income is exciting, and terribly profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment