Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a real online entrepreneur

My Grandpa

You see, my Grandpa (bless his kind heart) had a computer that was connected to the internet. Between breast feeding and diaper changes, I started going online to pass the time.

My Husband became a real online entrepreneur, and he was going to make us rich. We lived every night with Huge, Gigantic Dreams that bust every morning as the plight of our reality hit home with the rising sun.

After all his dreams of getting rich maxed out our credit cards, God in his infinite wisdom guided my Hand, and my Mouse in a direction that forever changed our lives. This you will want to hear, it is the most incredible and Life Changing Guidance that can be used by anyone to attract and achieve life sustaining wealth.

SanDago

No comments:

Post a Comment