Saturday, February 9, 2008

This is my First Car

My Brand New Car

    After my friends realized that I am no longer destitute, ( Ha.. Ha .. its not that easy to miss...).

my new red car, I love it, it sits in my driveway and I admire itWhen you are so poor for so long, every bone in your body ache to spend, spend, spend.

When I go to the Mall, my eyes get blurry, tears sprang into them, and I had to try out my brand new, "ACTIVATED" credit card. I don't know about you, but when I get my hands on some money, it was time to splurge a little, I lied - A LOT. ... Showing off now ...

Here is my Brand New Red Chariot. It purrs on the road, and everyone, everyone loves it. It sits on my driveway like a beacon of Wealth. I can sit for hours admiring it.

I never, never let my Hubby drive it. He can wash it, admire it, sit in it, but never drive my precious, precious red chariot. I love it, Love it. This is my First Car, and I will Love it forever.

Carmen SanDago

No comments:

Post a Comment