Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Worst Day of my Life is Retirement

Dear Friend,

The Worst Day of my Life is Retirement, nothing to do, a worthless watch and a lifetime wasted, cleaning everybodys garbage. I am a sanitary engineer, worked all my life, brought up 5 children, and have 3 Grandchildren. Then I eat Dog Food to make ends meet. Some Mornings I do not want to wake up. My old company cannot even remember what I look like after 40 years of labour there.

It was after my friend came to my room and forced me to join him in a partnership for a Home Income Portal that there was a spark of Hope. Then it all went downhill. This dumb idea did nothing for me, I could not work the mouse, The Location bar was a mystery and I could never Log in. It was a Total Disaster. Then I pay and Pay and Nothing Happened.

I had a team assigned to us, and still nothing. I was very, very close to giving it all up.It was then my friend and I finally found our way into the Owners Lounge, got my Profile updated and still nothing.

Six months ago, sales started coming in day after day, It was the Most Exciting day of my LIFE. Every month I can depend on 14,000 or more, and I have money like a Gentleman.

Imagine, 82 years old and newly married. I live in Florida, Play Cards and have a Beautiful Life Companion. Yep!!, I married my friend.


Stanley McFarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment