Sunday, February 10, 2008

we look after our family Full Time

Hi Doug,

Just wanted to send you a quick note to say thanks for helping me put all the pieces together for my Home Income Portal.

At First it was totally confusing, and I was completely overwhelmed. But once you get going, I now understand that you just have to update it once and never have to touch it again.

I’m currently setting up a few more affiliate income streams in the owners lounge, and expect them to do quite well.

There is simply nothing like simply updating my profile, and in a few seconds after that I already had a few subscription sales for Traffic Magnet.

I am truly Amazed that there is an online business in which all my Customers Pay me Directly. No Bother, No Fuss. After that, I am on Retail on the Internet.

This is my third month, and I already have 2 months of growth and recurring Subscriptions, Unbelievable, $3,000 a week in recurring sales, and growing every day. All this from zero income everywhere.

I must say Doug, thanks for helping me save my marriage, my hubby was against this idea, and was ready to leave home for good, but now he cannot wait to get on the computer and count our money with me.

He just quit his job as District Operations Manager, and we look after our family Full Time.

Thanks again Doug

Michelle La Croix

No comments:

Post a Comment