Friday, February 8, 2008

a newbie both on the computer and on the internet

I am a newbie both on the computer and on the internet. Therefore my experience in changing our lives by earning more than $82K ( thousand) dollars a month online is not based on any expertise or online experience on my part. Like most of us who work very hard to make ends meet, every dollar is precious. With a baby to care for, I am a very thrifty and realistic person. My Husband is the Almighty Businessman Dreamer. He was going to make us RICH.

I know that 80k a month sounds like a lot of money, but let me tell you - anything is possible with the Home Income Franchise. After I started with it, my Grandfather opened up his own Home Income Portal, just to add some more income to his veteran and social security pension and he is now very successful with his Home Income Portal Franchise, earning more than 62K each and every month.

Your Home Computer is a Portal to a World of 100 Million people or more hungry to pay you night and day.

It is all automated, and even when your Computer Income Portal at Home is shut off, the money continues to pour in to your paypal, safepay and alertpay account.

When you turn it back on, you surf over to your Paypal, Safepay and Alertpay account and transfer it all to your Bank Account. It really is that simple.

Carmen SanDago

No comments:

Post a Comment