Monday, August 23, 2010

Warning - $500 Discount Ends at 5:00

 

Dear ETR Reader -

Over. Ended. Done. Kaput.

That's right - today at 5:00 PM Eastern, we're pulling the $500 discount on admission into our life-altering Epiphany Alliance program.

Alliance member Kristy C. says of the program, "I have lost almost 50 pounds and have greatly improved my health. I have probably increased the value of my company by at least 50%. I can't tell you how important your program has been in the progress I have made in my life."

Says Alliance member Jimmy B., "My involvement in this program has already triggered a paradigm shift... In the first 32 days of 2010, I generated income equal to my total earnings for 2009."

And Lucille M. tells us, "In the past two and half months I have accomplished more than the past 4 years."

If you haven't had a chance yet to learn more about the Epiphany Alliance and how it can transform your life, please read on right here.

Delay, and you may miss out on the $500 discount forever.

Best Regards,

Jason Holland
Managing Editor
Early to Rise

P.S. I almost forgot...

Until 5:00 PM today we're also offering a special giveaway: An hour-long, one-on-one telephone consulting session with "Mentor to Billionaires" Bob Cox.

Here's what some of his satisfied clients have to say about Bob:


"[Bob's] insights ... saved me time and money. Moreover, Bob's [program has] helped me organize my business, improve my customer service and increase my profits." - Doug S.


"Bob has taken ... his time - and his vast experience with people, business and personal growth ... to guide me... Bob spent ... eight patient hours with me, and allowed me to see those aspects of myself that were keeping me from moving forward." - Brandon M.


"[Bob] certainly exceeded my highest expectations. [His] commitment to helping me... has provided me with the encouragement to truly believe that I will do the work and complete the goals I have set for myself this year." - Zach G.


To make sure you can take advantage of this special one-on-one FREE coaching session with Bob, I urge you to act now. Read on here for all the details.


 

 

 

 


You are receiving this e-mail as a part of your subscription to Early to Rise.


Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation.

Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

_____

To unsubscribe from Early to Rise and any associated external offers, Click here

To cancel or for any other subscription issues, write us at:

Order Processing Center
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 7835
Delray Beach, Florida 33482

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete