Friday, March 12, 2010

Your ETR Insider

Early To Rise Insider
From The Desk of Laura Rodini Volume 1  |  Issue 5   |  March 12, 2010

Dear ETR Insider,

It's another glorious day in South Florida. The sun's so bright, you have to wear shades!

(Naturally, I try to hold all of my meetings in our outdoor courtyard.)

I believe there really is a connection between the sun and your health... and it's not what you might be thinking.

While it's true that too much exposure to the sun is a bad thing (increasing the risk of skin cancer and premature wrinkles)... turns out that not getting enough sun can be even worse. For example, the sun can help you have a healthy heart.

That's just one of the things I learned from our researchers at Total Health Breakthroughs.

Here's something else I didn't know: Some forms of sun protection can be found on your dinner table!

That's right. Eating the right vegetables (the dark leafy kind) can boost your tolerance to the sun.

On the other hand, eating polyunsaturated fats - the kind in corn and canola oils - can actually promote skin cancer!

Really interesting stuff. In fact, the folks at Total Health Breakthroughs have put together a special ebook on this very subject. It's called Your Best Health Under the Sun.

You can find out all the details here.

| Ted's Hot Streak |

Our options expert, Ted Peroulakis, is smokin' right now... there's no other way to put it.

In the past two weeks, he recommended that his readers sell the March 2010 Apple Call Options (APV100320C00200000) for a gain of at least 50%.

And he more recently closed out two more plays for 41% and 34% gains, each!

I called him up to congratulate him, and he sent me this great little video to share with you:

It's not too late to get in on Ted's latest recommendations in his Options Power Trader portfolio. One of them takes advantage of the sky-high price of gold - and it's already up 15%!

That's what Ted's powerful strategy is all about: making double-digit gains in just a few days' time. The best part? You don't need a lot of money to get started. (That's the beauty of options.) Check it out.

| The Silver Story on Our Bestsellers List |

People can't get enough of it - our story about the tiny American mining company that tapped into a huge chunk of mineable silver deep in China's foothills.

Ever since the Chinese government started encouraging its citizens to buy silver, shares of this company have been climbing. We're talking the potential for quadruple-digit gains in the next month!
We've written a 20-page promotion for Sound Profits that explains much more about this find. In it, you'll learn:

  • How the company found the silver.

  • How it plans to extract it.

  • And exactly how investors could turn this opportunity into huge gains.

The promotion is so successful, we're even putting it in the mail. So get in it while you can.

| Early to Rise's Faces of Success |

This week, I'm proud to introduce a new feature to our ETR Insider - one that will be coming to you directly from our loyal readers.

You see, I've been speaking with folks all around the world about how our Early to Rise publications have helped shape their lives. The feedback I've gotten has been incredible.

So I'd like you to meet some of them. They'll tell you about the businesses they've started, their failures, and the lessons they've learned.

(By the way, I'm always on the lookout for great stories. You can e-mail yours to me here.)

Now, without further ado, meet PJ McClure!

The Self-Improvement Program That Changed My Life: My Own
By PJ McClure

I spent my entire childhood and adult life feeling like all I could be was an above-average athlete with decent smarts. That was as much as I could hope for.

Then I was introduced to the concept of self-improvement. I was hooked. I listened to, read, and attended everything I could find on the subject. I followed in the footsteps of the successes I knew.

I began teaching personal growth as part of the regular training sessions held at the financial services firm I worked for. But it wasn't until 2008 that I seriously considered turning my passion into a career.

During the first 10 months of that year, I got started on it. I made a major job change. Then I finished my bachelor's degree and began a master's degree.

Then... my 39-year-old wife had a freak heart attack.

And to cap it off, our home burned to the ground in the middle of an October night!

How could we stay positive and productive in the face of adversity?

The answer was simple: by implementing all of the things I had learned through my passion for personal growth. And what's more, I could (and should) teach those things to others.

That's where Early to Rise comes in. I became a subscriber in Spring 2009. Within a couple of months, I received my first invitation to ETR's 5 Days in July Business-Building Conference. After talking it over with my wife, I took a week of vacation, bought a plane ticket, and packed my passion into a suitcase, hoping someone could teach me how to make it into a business.

My first day at the conference, I gained insight and clear direction. But what really sealed it for me was how accessible everyone was - from Sharika, ETR's Customer Service Manager, to MaryEllen Tribby and each of the presenters.

No matter who I asked, they eagerly agreed to sit down with me and help. Sometimes into the wee hours.

And now here I am today, with my own online self-improvement program - The Mindset Formula - that helps you build a "personal foundation" that's so strong, it can withstand any of life's storms.

Early to Rise has not only taken years off of my growth curve, it has made it possible to turn my passion into my business.

Just like PJ, you too can create a successful Internet Business - and at this year's 5 Days in July Conference, we'll show you how. Come with an idea, and we'll set you up with a domain name, an operational website, search engine submissions - and, of course, our expert marketing advice on how to make your online business profitable for years to come. Sign up here.

And keep your personal success stories coming!

| Revealed! The Secret Location of ETR's 5 Days in July Conference |

Speaking of 5 Days in July, I want to thank everyone who sent in their guesses for the location of this year's conference. We had votes for places from Hawaii to the Bahamas, and several of you picked our sister town, Boca Raton!

Well, we've gone a step better than all of those... by deciding on the beautiful Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort in Miami.

Lovely, isn't it? Imagine waking up here... and having all the fine details of your new business worked out as the days unfold! It can happen.  

Here's a few more fun facts about the Turnberry Resort: 

1) There are 2 championship golf courses designed by Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd - greens fees normally run $250 - but yours will only costs $40 a round (for the golf cart rental), as part of a summertime special. 

2) Anybody who is Anybody can be seen at the Turnberry... from Michael Jordan, Jack Nickelson,  John Mellencamp and Lawrence Taylor. 

3) We've secured a fabulous room rate, and you can have it from 3 days before the conference to 2 days afterward - so you can make a vacation out of it! 

Join our hotlist for more details and our best-possible offer.  And... see you in July!

| Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day |

One more thing before I sign off this week...

This may not be Chicago, but Delray Beach takes St. Patrick's Day seriously. In fact, we have the biggest St. Patty's Day parade in all of Florida!

The police have already blocked off Atlantic Avenue (the main drag), and some of the best restaurants in town will be setting up booths to feed the merrygoers.

We'll all be there, of course. Check out Sharika, who's been in the spirit for the past week!

I love this job.

Until next week,

Laura Sig

Sincerely,
Laura Rodini
COO, Early to Rise

We want your feedback! Let us know your thoughts on today's issue. Email us at: AskETR@ETRFeedback.com

Whitelist Our Email | Click Here to Unsubscribe | Customer Service | Feedback

Copyright © 2010 Early to Rise, LLC.

NOTE: If URLs do not appear as live links in your e-mail program, please cut and paste the full URL into the location or address field of your browser. Disclaimer: Early to Rise only recommends products that we've either personally checked out ourselves, or that come from people we know and trust. For doing so, we receive a commission. We will never recommend any product that does not have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.


Important: ETR is dedicated to bringing its readers the newest, most hopeful and most trustworthy information and advice about internet marketing, findings and products. Because we are a for-profit publication, we include advertising copy in each issue and send our readers advertisements we approve of. When our editors like and use advertised products we talk about their features and benefits in our editorial. Readers should be assured that although we may have a financial interest in a product we talk about, we will never recommend anything we don't believe in.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized Financial Advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized Financial Advice. We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

To unsubscribe from Early to Rise and any associated external offers, Click here.

To contact us, please visit... http://www.supportatetr.com/helpdesk To cancel or for any other subscription issues, write us at: Order Processing Center

Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 7835
Delray Beach, Florida 33482

No comments:

Post a Comment